Phoenix, AZ Posted 01/07/2022
Salucro is a company that is changing the way people make healthcare payments. Salucro is a high-growth software and service company specializing in payment solutions for the $800B self-pay healthcare market. We are seeking dynamic and talented people to join our agile team and take responsibility for building the next generation of our innovative products in a highly secure network infrastructure and environment.
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
The Human Resources (HR) Generalist will undertake a variety of HR duties in supporting the HR Manager. This role will facilitate daily HR functions like answering manager and employee questions, assisting with investigations, onboarding and offboarding, recruiting, training, and processing employee data. The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative responsibilities. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to the attainment of the goals and results of the HR department and the organization.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Supports HR Manager in delivery of overall responsibilities.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Point of contact to answer employee questions and resolve issues regarding company policies, procedures, and other HR processes.
- Conducts and/or coordinates investigations or employee relations issues.
- Conducts or assists with onboarding and offboarding of employees.
- Assists with various reporting requests and requirements.
- Works with HR Manager on facilitating HR initiatives and projects as required.
- Works closely with HR Manager, leaders, and employees on initiatives to improve work relationships, build morale, increase engagement and retention.
- Assists in the development and implementation of policies and procedures; maintains HR processes and updates documentation as needed.
- Conducts background checks, drug screens and employee eligibility verifications.
- Facilitates new hire orientation, training, and employee recognition programs.
- Performs administrative and other related duties as required and assigned.
Skills, Experience, & Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related business field or equivalent experience.
- 3 years of proven work experience within Human Resources, preferably as a HR Generalist.
- Strong ability in using Microsoft 365 (Team, Word, SharePoint, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment across all levels of the organization.
- Full understanding of all HR functions, processes, and best practices.
- Project, time and change management skills.
- Proven knowledge of employment/labor law.
- Proven experience creating and facilitating employee training.
- Technical recruiting experience strongly preferred.
- HR Certification a plus.
- Experience working within a PEO a plus.
Other duties and responsibilities may be defined by the employee’s supervisors.
Background and drug screening required prior to employment. Salucro is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.
To apply, email email@example.com with the subject line [Salucro Applications] HR Generalist, including a cover letter and your resume to be considered.