Location: Virtual, USA Posted 08/03/2021
Salucro is a company that is changing the way people make healthcare payments. Salucro is a high-growth software and service company specializing in payment solutions for the $800B self-pay healthcare market. We are seeking dynamic and talented people to join our agile team and take responsibility for building the next generation of our innovative products in a highly secure network infrastructure and environment.
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
The DevOps Engineer at Salucro is a multi-talented and cross-functional engineer that will apply the best practices of the DevOps methodology across all aspects of our software delivery practice. The ideal candidate will use their breadth of knowledge in AWS, Docker and CI/CD to modernize our application delivery process, improve our monitoring/alerting, and enhance the Salucro technology architecture to be more cloud native. This individual will have the opportunity to have a major impact across the organization as we modernize our architecture and make progress on our cloud adoption journey.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with members of the DevOps team and VP of Technology to enhance our AWS environments
- Create, maintain, and enhance the CI/CD pipeline and associated processes for automated builds (using AWS ECS, Docker, Jenkins, Bitbucket, and Git).
- Serve as the Infrastructure SME for the development team throughout the full development and release lifecycle.
- Drive monitoring and logging standards and solutions leveraging open-source products.
- Troubleshoot & respond to downtime, performance degradation, and outside attacks.
- Help governance, compliance, and risk management teams to ensure the system consistently meets the requirements for certification and accreditation.
Skills, Experience, & Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of hands-on technical experience in a DevOps environment.
- Hands-on experience with Terraform and Terragrunt or alternative Infrastructure as Code tools
- 2+ years of experience working with core AWS services (EC2, RDS, VPC, IAM etc)
- Experience building out CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins and Jenkins Pipeline as Code
- Proficient knowledge of cloud networking architectures, cloud operations, security, automation, and orchestration.
- Experience with high performance, highly scalable, and fault-tolerant multi-tenant SaaS-based applications including logging and monitoring solutions.
- Expertise in Linux system administration and bash scripting.
Virtual candidates will be considered. Background and drug screening required prior to employment. Salucro is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line [Salucro Application] DevOps Engineer I, including a cover letter and your resume to be considered.